Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Double or Nothing

On Monday night, Beth & I met in the park for a Phase 10 death match.  We always play half games and lately, I've been ahead when we quit, which infuriates my opponent!
I grabbed some takeout - Peter's Chinese - and a box of wine & we had ourselves a little picnic.


This is Yoda (Dodo) who became our little buddy.  His owner couldn't care less about what he was up to.  He ate our rice, tried to drink our wine and made himself at home! We "joked" that he could sense danger...the danger that only comes when Beth loses...and he was trying to protect me.



At the end of the night, there was a clear and official winner, but by only twenty points!!
Doesn't this look like a person who just lost?


It does, but it isn't...this is! Yes, I lost, but this is my blog, so I can mislead you into thinking I won for a few seconds.



2 comments:

  1. This is the greatest, most hilarious and entertaining blog ever. I would LOVE to have a phase 10 death match with you two and Yoda warning me of any danger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you are the best! Next time I'm in Ashby - P10 for sure!!

    ReplyDelete