Saturday, June 4, 2011

Zippered Clutch


My striped fabric came in the mail last week, so I whipped up this little project on Thursday.  I followed these instructions pretty closely & it only took me about 1.5 hours - I guess a better way to measure it is about 3 episodes of Arrested Development. Straight lines are not my thing, so that probably took me the longest.
I'm not in love with the lining, but I didn't have any solid-colored fabric, so this was the next best thing!  I'm going to use it tonight, so hopefully it stays in one piece.  
I have so much of this fabric left - I'm thinking a skirt...maybe even a few pillows.



3 comments:

  1. Extra fabric you say? Like, enough to make a second clutch? I'm just making general conversation. Just general conversation about you making another cute, adorbs clutch. WHAT!?!?!?! This is NOT a hint! I can't believe you would think like that.

    Yeah....it's a hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You can take that as a hint if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete