Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday


Beth & I made a deal that she'd come to an early Sunday morning spin class with me & I'd eat a whole meal of only vegetables (of her choosing).  Part one of the deal happened yesterday morning.  She pretended to be mad at me, but she loved every second of it.  We got such a good workout & celebrated with Starbucks & Subway breakfasts afterwards - after I dropped her off, I got this text:
"Can we do that again next Sunday?"
I'm a little nervous about my vegetable meal...Notice below that I tried to put a tomato on my sandwich and I took a bite of it and had to take it off.  I'm not quite ready for raw tomatoes yet.



I spent the rest of the day celebrating "Sister Wives Sweatpants Sunday" (SwSpS), with Emily & Natalia.  I always laugh to the point of tears and stomachaches with those two and yesterday was no exception.
Emily made the yummiest lunch, plus sweet potato pie....and brownies.  We were so spoiled!
We need to find a new show, so we can have an excuse to sit on the couch for 7 hours and do nothing but laugh and eat.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I NEED to join you for one of those Sundays! This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete