Sunday, May 1, 2011

Breakfast Extravaganza!


I don't know why I waited so long to have one, but yesterday, I had a breakfast party extravaganza!!  I had so much fun preparing for it & everyone brought something yummy to share!  I woke up at 6am and said, "Breakfast Party Day!!" just like Little Joey magically wakes up and says, "It's Christmas!"
I tried to make a cute banner that said, "Good Morning," but the paper I used kept curling and it was an overall headache, so yes, I'll be leaving that up for awhile.
We had a menu of mimosas, Roey's special cheesy hashbrowns, Loren's amazing pancakes (original & red velvet!) + cream cheese topping + sprinkles, Buck & Kari's favorite cereals, Kate's cinnamon toast and the list goes on and on!
Sadly a few of my invitees were sick, busy or out of town, but I had 2 bottles of champagne left, which is a perfect excuse to have another party of it!


Oliver's breakfast toy




Loren gave my pancakes sprinkles!! YES!



Adam fixed my chair!! YES!



No comments:

Post a Comment