Monday, April 18, 2011

8-year-old Mary would be so proud

On Saturday morning, Beth & I decided to try tennis for the 2nd time this season.  We had to drive all around town, because ALL the courts were full...and we didn't want to embarrass any of the other tennis players with our immense talent.





I had way too much fun at Target last week and bought a $3 kite and a little jump rope as well.  I got the mature, workout rope instead of the cute, pink sparkle one, so I felt practical.  
When I was little, I remember it being so difficult to get the kite flying - I needed some to help me.  I was skeptical, since there was barely a slight breeze, but it flew like a little Barbie bird!



And, of course, what would a day at the park be without a picnic of strawberries. I think Beth brought some other food as well.  I don't remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment