Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Armindle the Kindle


I've had my Kindle since October and I've been finding new reasons to love it all the time!  I recently downloaded two nerd games, Shuffled Row, a word puzzle game & Brain Bump, a sort of lame literature quiz.
I started the Millenium Series ages ago and totally lost interest, but it's getting interesting again, so I'm going to try to plug through - I'm over half done!
Since meeting Junot Díaz last spring at the ALA conference & hearing him speak, I've been wanting to read both his short story collection, Drown & his novel, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao.  I downloaded a sample of Oscar Wao, so that's next on my reading list.
I've been bringing my Kindle to the gym everyday and I feel so happy to be multitasking!  Increasing the font size helps, but it's hard to jog + read, so I usually stick to ellptical or bike when reading.  It's especially nice, because all the gym tv's are set to sports channels.



No comments:

Post a Comment