Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vivid Dreams Blanket, Part 1


Loren & I decided a few weeks ago that we'd take on the Vivid Dreams Blanket.  I sort of ignored the fact that I had never made a granny square in all my life & we bought all our yarn (13 skeins or so) and got started.  I almost returned all the yarn, because I could not get the hang of the squares (see my cemetary picture above), but after many, many youtube videos and some close reading, I started to get the hang of it!



We're trying to keep each other on track (and motivated), so we had a crochet date on Sunday.

Loren's squares! I can't even pick a favorite.  I love them all.


I wanted to write a post without Oliver, but when he acts like this, I just can't leave him out..so I made them tiny.


2 comments:

  1. Don't leave Oliver out. Are you nuts? He's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy for Crochet from Better Homes & Gardens is available as a Kit with all the patterns .. from here:

    http://www.bargainbox.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=2091

    ReplyDelete