Friday, December 10, 2010

My first project!

Last night I practiced building on my chain stitch and actually counting stitches.  I probably restarted 10 different times, just to get the hang of it, but one time I just kept going and as I looked at the sleeping dog on my lap, I got an idea, added some fringe and tada!  He's ready for a North Dakota Christmas!
He was buried under blankets and in a deep sleep, so I enticed him with a little piece of ham.  I think that accounts for some of his peculiar/desparate expressions.


                            He was trying to lay down, roll over & shake to win the ham.




2 comments:

  1. The last picture made me laugh out loud. He's so desperate for his treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! He kept inching closer and closer to me (the ham!)

    ReplyDelete