Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crochet Class 1


Here's my beautiful work of art from part 1 of the crochet class.  I'm not a talented photographer plus there was no real way to make it look good in a photo (because it is ugly).
I knew going into the class that I'd have bad habits to break, but I wasn't prepared to find out that I was completely doing the single crochet stitch the wrong way...well, maybe not the wrong way, but not the preffered way.
Trying to get the hook through those two loops was the most difficult thing.  No one could do it and we were all complaining. I gave the instructor the same blank stare I gave Loren when I tried to learn last time! The rest of the rows were really easy, so my assignment this week is to practice building on the chain stitch.
Image


No comments:

Post a Comment