Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mondo!!


One of my favorite shows is Project Runway & this past season my favorite designer was Mondo Guerra!  It just so happens he's from Denver and every Thursday night he'd host a viewing party @ the Beauty Bar.
We made it for a bit of the finale! It was soooooo crowded & it was hard to keep track of the real Mondo since there was a look-a-like contest going on.
I was 101% sure that he'd win, but sadly, he didn't. Boooo!



Mondo is a perfect segway to Halloween! We both dressed up as Wednesday Addams!


Oliver was Pugsley.


I had some of my very favorite people over for a mini Halloween party.  None of the 3 pictures I took turned out, but we had such a fun time.  I think it's time to retire Apples to Apples & find a new game!

No comments:

Post a Comment