Monday, November 15, 2010

Craft Day Extravaganza



Yesterday, Beth & I had a craft day to beat all other craft days!
We had sooo many things that we were just dying to make!
Above is one of Beth's adorable headbands.
I love both of these headbands & they were super easy to recreate.  I've been drawn to all things sequins and glitter lately, so these make me very happy.


My last, not so impressive creation, inspired by Martha Stewart's flowery poms.  I ripped about half of the sheets & Beth thought I was a cat who got into the tissue paper stash! It kept getting worse and worse, so no, I will not be hanging this in my home.


I made the mess of all messes! Whoops.


We needed something to motivate us & keep us productive & what better to do that than a little hip hop.  We put  Beth's favorite song into Pandora & it went downhill from there.  It was sooooooo funny & it really helped, I think.  The real problem times were the moments when Pandora stopped & we took it upon ourselves to do a little freestyle rapping.  
Here were our top choices:






2 comments:

  1. You should do a DIY for those headbands! Let me know if you decide to so I can post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I'll work one up.

    ReplyDelete