Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ray @ Red Rocks


On Monday night, I went to Red Rocks Amphitheater for David Gray & Ray LaMontange.  I'm so in love with Ray's music & combined with the perfect weather, 4th row seats and some super friends, it was just superb!
Ray is so dreamy.


These videos are from the show..the 2nd one is mine....it's not a super video, but it was my fav David Gray song of the night.
Watch the 1st one especially - an engagement happens!! 






We were stuck in traffic FOREVER & while we listened to David Gray's song on repeat, we played with Beth's Juicy Fruit iphone app.  I can't believe I didn't pee my pants.  The lips move & say the most ridiculous pick-up lines.  It made the time pass.
 But, being the excellent guesser that I am, I predicted we'd be home at 12:21..well, what do you know...I dropped Beth off at 12:21.


No comments:

Post a Comment