Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who is his real mother?

This week I watched Confessions of a Superhero, a documentary about the lives of the characters/performers on Hollywood Boulevard.



When touring this area a few years ago, I remember quite clearly being chased by Pinhead.  In fact, I can still hear Bill's giggling in my head as he watched, amused.  I'm so glad Pinhead wasn't featured in the documentary, because...well, in short, Batman has been in and out of jail for physical altercations and boasts about his "body count" being "too many to count" and Superman, well, he's apparently pretending to be the child of a famous actress, which the documentary didn't resolve (much to my disappointment.)
There were definitely heartwarming moments and you can't help but love them (besides Batman..he was not so adorable).


image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment