Friday, December 25, 2009

Sisters!

We left Denver on Tuesday around 5pm and decided to spend the night in North Platte, Nebraska,in a very smelly Super 8.  Roey got me so spooked about the weather, so I woke up at around 2:00 a.m.  I couldn't sleep after that and dad woke up shortly thereafter, so we departed right around 4:00 a.m.
We only stopped for gas twice and I had packed up some lunch, so we cruised through and arrived in Northwood around 3:30 p.m. And perfectly enough, we finished Water for Elephants about 10 minutes before we arrived at home.  It was SO good.  I would drive until I was super tired, but even in the passenger seat, I didn't want to sleep and miss part of the book.

Roey made it home too and guess what? We were wearing the EXACT same shirt...EXACTLY!





No comments:

Post a Comment