Friday, December 4, 2009

Craftiness Wishlist of Inspiration

I'm currently on a knitting kick and I'm trying to learn more and branch away from simple scarves... but I also want to sew.  As I've been looking at various blogs, I've found dozens of things I'd like to make.
Here are a few of my very favorites.

The first one is from the purl bee blog.  It's a cashmere dimple hat! I've never made a hat and this may not be the easiest one to start with, but I'm loving it anyway.


Image via here


The second one is also from the purl bee blog.  I'm normally not into holiday type crafts, but I love the modern feel of this quilt.  I love polka dots and stripes and all the various shades of green.  If I decide to make this, I'd probably just do a real quilt instead of something to hang on the wall, considering I have zero space to hang anything.


Image via here


Lastly, I found this Colette Pattern here and I couldn't imagine a more perfect dress.  It looks like a challenge...mainly the buttons and some of the detailing, but maybe one day.  I also dig her tights with open-toed shoes.


Image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment