Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Accessories!

I'd like to think that I've cut back a lot on unnecessary items in the past few months.  I'm really trying anyway.  This week I just had to do a little fall splurging.
The tights are from ModCloth and the skimmers are from Urban Outfitters.





And P.S. My best friend, Karley, has started her Christmas list over on her blog.  (Check it out here.) I'd like to point out the obvious - a large majority of the items look like they belong to someone who lives in Colorado OR should live in Colorado. I'm just saying that because I
miss her so much!
Maybe she should add a "FLIGHT TO DENVER" to her Christmas list!




Image via here



1 comment:

  1. Can we make that TWO flights to Denver? P.S. Denver has a dent school, Mary. Should I apply? Would Oliver let me stay with you? :)

    ReplyDelete