Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Hallelujah Bed


(Imagine choirs of angels singing) Words cannot describe how eager I was to have a larger bed and thanks to my dearest family, a brand new one was delivered yesterday morning.
I got the best deals, which makes it all the better. The bed itself was on sale first of all. Then, the comforter set was 80% off. Regularly $369.00!! Can you believe that?
Each of the small decorative pillows was orginially $50, marked down to $9.99. I also got the sheet set on sale at Macy's. Oh, I got a side sleeping pillow free with the purchase of the mattress pad. If I was a math person, I'd add up all the savings, but I'm not, so you'll just have to take my word for it!




Marie took photos of me looking a little crazy/ecstatic!






And no, Oliver is certainly not allowed on the bed!


This last one is me talking to Roey. Awww Roey!



5 comments:

  1. You have a big girl bed! I can't wait to sleep in it with you... and spoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're familiar with the Durango?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course, in my line of business I have to be familiar with these things.

    No, I just jumped up and down on one when I was buying my mattress. I have the Winter Park.

    ReplyDelete