Sunday, September 6, 2009

Football & Good/Bad Eats

First of all, yum! Nicole & I grabbed lunch at the Pearl Street Grill. I always describe the food as "fall off your chair" good. I think of Karley eating a hamburger from the grill, which was so good, she literally fell over backwards.
We had a sweet little table on the patio right next to this fountain. We did get a few leaves in our food/hair, but it was worth it.

Secondly, yuck! I went with Marie and a few of her co-workers to Casa Bonita. It's an entertaining type of place with cliff divers, bands, and lots of crazy things you'd never expect to see. The food was just...not good. I ordered my nachos sans lettuce and they said it would take an extra 15 minutes. That doesn't make a lot of sense, considering it's less work to not put lettuce on, but as someone pointed out, they probably were mad at me and it would take them at least 15 minutes to pick all the lettuce off!
We had a little nervous magician visit our table. Awww

On Thursday night, I went with Loren & Adam to the Broncos vs. Cardinals game. I had never been to an NFL game and I was really looking forward to it. I don't exactly know the rules of the game...1st and 10...1st down? But I had such a fun time! And, the Broncos even won 19-0. Would you call that a shut-out?

Image via here.


No comments:

Post a Comment