Saturday, September 26, 2009

Christmas Sleepover Checklist 2009


For the past few years, Joey has come to Grandpa Olson's for a "Christmas Sleepover." This is a very big event and "Christmas Sleepover 2009" is already in the works.
I spoke with Joey and we compiled a list of essentials. I didn't want to lose this precious list, so here goes.

Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows and Sugar Cubes
Joey loves Christmas cocoa, we all know this, but the sugar cubes are a new development for 2009...Let's skip the cookies & snacks and go right for the sugar!
Image via here


Santa Pinata
They do exist apparently.


Christmas Movie


Image via here

Big, Fluffy Socks


Catapult for Snowballs
I think he had something like this in mind, but I'm not entirely sure.

Image via here

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete