Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love that Beard

On Sunday, Beth & I went see William Fitzsimmons and Jenny Owen Young at the Soiled Dove. Before the concert, I got to see Beth's new place. We're going to sew some pillows, etc. for her decor and I'm SEW excited. (Sorry, I had to.)

The concert was really, really amazing and afterwards, we got to meet him. Well, it was all Beth, because I'm way too shy! Isn't his beard awesome? His sweater was really soft and Beth pointed out his hands were also very soft.



As soon as we got back in the car, we freaked out! I don't know why my hands did that, but it's funny.


Last Friday I took my comprehensive exam. It went surprisingly well, but I am very happy that it's over. Today, I officially finished my practicum, which has been a long time coming! This weekend I'm on apartment arrest, writing my last big paper (hopefully) about academic libraries and criteria they should consider before implementing new technological products and services.

This is Oliver saying, "Shouldn't you quit blogging and start studying dummy?"

2 comments:

  1. Don't listen to Oliver, Mary! I love love love your blogs. They keep me young

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny Jill! If I were selling a product, I would have you give a testimonial. You'd be SO good at that.

    ReplyDelete