Saturday, July 25, 2009

JoAnn's or Bust...but sushi first


I forgot to post these fun pictures from last week. On Tuesday, Beth & I went fabric shopping. We're going to make pillows for her super cute new Wash Park apartment tomorrow.
The fabric shop near Beth's apt. was closed, so we decided to go to Denver Fabrics. My GPS has been really getting on my nerves and of course instead of ending up at Denver Fabrics, we ended up in a residential neighbor somewhere off Sante Fe Blvd near a strip club. THEN, we found the other branch of Denver Fabrics and headed north only to find that they had closed @ 6, (then, my gas light comes on). I finally decided that we should go to JoAnn Fabrics, but first we ate at Thai Basil. That left us with an hour to get our fabrics and go. I think we did okay for ourselves and I've never ever laughed so hard in a fabric store - ever!
I had to hide in the clearance section so no one would see me laughing so hard.




1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures.!! It seems that you had a fun time there. Well, I used to visit Joann Fabrics for fabric shopping.

    ReplyDelete