Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The winner is...

image via fabric.com

I chose a backing for my sunny quilt. So, even if the front looks like a flag disaster, I can still flip it and be happy. I'm trying to finish the front before this arrives in the mail.

image via here

On a totally unrelated note, Beth scored some free tickets to "A Bronx Tale" at the DCPA last night through work. She thought it was an opera (awwww Beth, really?), but it was definitely not. It was the story of a boy living in the Bronx in the 60's and all of his little adventures. All of the characters were played by one dude, which was entertaining, but it was sort of like watching someone with schizophrenia. Beth tuned out after 1/2 hour and it took me 1/2 hour to get what was actually happening.
The highlight of the evening was two perfectly made Sugar Plum Martini's at the Limelight!


No comments:

Post a Comment