Saturday, May 30, 2009

Update!


I haven't updated in a while, so here goes! Since I have blogged last, I've had the pleasure to see the lovely Beth Summerfield not once, but TWICE! We went to a blind wine tasting at Paris on the Platte. I guess all of the wines wrong, but it was so fun anyway.
We also went to an Andre Rieu concert at the Pepsi Center. Oh, Andre. It was definitely unique and I loved that I was there with Beth.



Karley called me early this morning and started off my day with a lot of happiness. Then, I went to Wal-Mart (and it was SO early that it wasn't busy...at all) and bought a lot of pretty flowers. I'm going to try and keep them alive in the Denver desert!

I have 10 pages of my copyright paper finished! Only about five left...I'm starting to run low on ideas and my mind is definitely wandering. This is my LAST paper of Spring Quarter!

Here are a few videos that I CANNOT get enough of!








1 comment:

  1. That Mayo clinic video is quite possibly the best one I have ever seen in my entire life. I love you, Mary!

    ReplyDelete